Scope of Business
Development, selling, contract manufacturing (OEM/ODM) of electronic devices
The quality of our displacement sensors is assured through careful process management corresponding to the manufacturing processes.
When manufacturing displacement sensors, we select a subcontract factory for each process to optimize quality, cost, and delivery.
History of Business
We developed a distance measurement IC that was originally intended to be embedded in electronic pens. Ultimately, however, we commercialized the IC for embedded applications in high-performance displacement sensors by improving its sensing part. We have been shipping these sensors since 2001.
- Started a study of electronic pens in cooperation with The University of Tokushima.
- Won the first Tokushima New Business Award for our study of electronic pens.
- Developed a distance measurement IC (16-bit) based on a gate array CMOS IC.
- Developed a distance measurement IC (17-bit) based on a full-custom CMOS IC.
- Implemented USB support for interfacing with the sensors.
- Developed a high-performance displacement sensor (DS2001)
Started OEM manufacture of precision stage position sensors.
- Started OEM manufacture of sensors for high image quality printers.
- Started OEM manufacture of sensors for bank terminal equipment.
- Developed a distance measurement IC (32-bit) based on a gate array CMOS IC.
- The total number of shipped distance measurement ICs reached 100,000.
Developed a distance measurement IC (32-bit) based on a full-custom CMOS IC.
- The total number of shipped distance measurement ICs reached 200, 000.
Started shipping of LSI package (17-bit) samples.
Creation of Value via Electronics
We will continue to provide technologies to enhance your product value.
Low Environmental Load
We will provide environmentally friendly products.